Every so often I get to jonesing for a good infographic.
Like most people long for a drink or caffeine, I want a large visual that tells me just about everything I need to know on a topic in a colorful picture with a few short phrases.
Then I can go back to my never-ending series on Lyndon Johnson, which certainly is heavy on the verbiage.
I’ve seen one infographic on bipolar, and thought it was well-done enough to post–but there was more information to share than just one could do.
And there were certain facts I wanted people to know, whether because they were important, like that three times as many days are spent in a depressive than in a hypomanic or manic state for the bipolar person, or intriguing, like India having the lowest rate of bipolar by far among countries, or that. . . well, you can see for yourself.
So we got to work and made a home-grown infographic, because sometimes, really, you just have to do it yourself.
- Bipolar Disorder Infographic and Stats (candidaabrahamson.wordpress.com)
- For the Visual Learners: Home-Grown Infographic Compares Popular Bipolar Apps (candidaabrahamson.wordpress.com)
- Cyclothymic Disorder (rsdadvisory.wordpress.com)
- A Little Info about Bipolar Disorder (rainey46.wordpress.com)
- Difference Between Bipolar I and Bipolar II (differencebetween.net)